Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Carter's First T-Ball Game


Carter was so excited for his first t-ball game. Here are a few pics from yesterday. My baby boy is getting so big!!

Can you tell my kids pose often? lol
Peyton carries this slinky with him everywhere. He got it from a birthday party last week. He's even tried taking it to bed with him. :)
DRAFTED. lol. So Clay came to the game thinking this would be an enjoyable day watching Carter. No go. Carter's coach had his eyes on him from the beginning. He asked if Clay would be the umpire. Do you know how hard it is to tell 5 and 6 year olds that they are out and need to go sit on the bench? lmao. It was hilarious. He was doing all the hand signals and everything. We were cracking up.
Carter hit it pretty solid on this one. Good job buddy boy!!

3 comments:

Cathy Clark said...

How fun I need to get Skyler into T-Ball. And I know what you mean with the Husbands helping, Stu gets asked to be the defense coach for football everytime so far. But he loves it haha.

Anonymous said...

Go Mets!!

Neely said...

Oh he looks so old! Go Carter!! I am sure he will do great and secretly Clay loves being involved ...I just know it! ;)