Sunday, February 8, 2009

January Recap

I've been MIA in the blogging world and I'll do my best to catch up. I don't know how some of you do it. :)

Carter is doing great in school. He brought home his report card and he received all 4's. :) That's straight A's to some of us. I'm so proud of him. He tries so hard to be a good boy at school. He's ahead in his reading and his teacher has moved him up a level to really challenge him.

Peyton is growing before my eyes. My baby turned 4 years old on New Year's. I don't know where the time has gone. I guess life flies by when you're happy. He's been practicing his letters (sight and sound) and he's picking it up so fast! He already knows his ABC's and can count to 17. :) After that it goes back to 14. lol

I've been SO SICK. I'm usually the healthy one in the bunch and I go 2 or 3 years without ever really getting sick. It finally got up with me. My temperature was at 104 for 3 days. No strep, just an evil, evil bug.

Clay and I have been trying to eat healthier and lose a few of those holiday pounds. Clay is really stepping it up. He runs on the treadmill EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm so proud of him. He loses 3-4 pounds a week. (That makes me mad/jealous) Well, not really mad. But sort of. :D Clay has lost his little belly and he's still looking to drop another 9 pounds.

Clay is working like crazy. His job is so tough on his body and he does it without ever complaining. I know he hates it but he does it so I can stay home with Peyton. Hopefully he'll be able to find something else once the kids are in school and I can start working again.

Well, that's us in a nutshell. :)

1 comment:

Sovic Clan said...

Matt drives me crazy with a simple workout and can shed a few pds so easy. Guys are so lucky:) Like you need to lose any girl! You always look fabulous!