Monday, August 4, 2008

Scentsy Convention 2008

Well, last Wednesday I left terrified for Boise, Idaho. I was doomed to go to the Scentsy Convention. Don't ask me why I paid for it before thinking about it. I'd never gone anywhere by myself before! Luckily, my awesome director Jen drove me and 4 other girls. Not 10 miles down the road guess what happened? We got pulled over!! Of course! It was a blast. I loved these girls from the second we met. Not only did I learn so much at convention but I feel like I walked away with some really close friends. I love all of you and I can't wait till we hang again!! Yay!

Oh, did I mention that SIX of us stayed in one room? Don't ask me how that worked but it did. We all got tougher stomach muscles after this trip - we laughed so much. I miss it already. Can't wait for next year!
Click to play Convention 08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Jen Howick said...

"tougher stomach muscles" - that's a good way to put it. I've not laughed so much in a 4 day period as I did those days. It was such a great time!!! I'm SO GLAD to have gotten to know you better, Angie. You're amazing!

Stephanie said...

Wasn't it so freaking fun? I miss it so much already! The late night laughing, the all day laughing... great times, great times! I definitely feel like I developed some serious friendships! :D I'm excited to hang out with you because your just so awesome! :D