Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stansbury Firestation Tour

The Tooele Mommies had a fire station tour on Monday, August 4th. Sorry I'm just getting to posting about it now. (Happy girls? :D)

The boys had lots of fun and Captain Joe gave us the grand tour. Joe is Sonia's hubbie - one of my great friends. It was fun to see him in action with all the kids. I don't know how he had so much patience. I'll admit, it's something I need to work on.

Peyton and Joe
Carter and Joe
Taylon
The boys - Keston, Peyton, & Carter
Sitting in the truck

2 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

How fun! I bet the boys loved that! Good job on a new post:P
Love ya!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is so cool. They never let us sit in the Fire Truck. I should see if we can go visit the Fire station out here!! So cool!