Monday, June 2, 2008

SATC Afternoon

It's my sister's birthday tomorrow!! Yay! My mom, sis, and me all decided that we wanted to go to lunch and see SATC on Sunday for a little pre-birthday event. (We do that a lot in our family)lol. Sometimes birthdays can last for an entire month. Thanks to my sister for my birthday month last year! Here are a couple pictures of us. It was a really fun day. I love spending time with my mom and sister. We don't do it enough. We went to Iggy's for lunch and had a cosmo (of course). We got dressed up and all of us wore killer shoes. ;) I wish I would have taken a picture of them too. Anyway, just wanted to share a good day with good family.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys are SO pretty! I love your hair, did you change it?? What is SATC? I wish I could've come to the party but it would've made me sad to not buy anything and I couldn't buy anything, boo on having no money!

Get Hooked said...

Looks like Fun! I loved your comment about shoes. Wish we could have seen a pic.

The Philpot Family said...

You look beautiful Ang! We also saw SATC and loved it.

Talk soon,
Lindsay