Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sprinklers!



Peyton played in the sprinklers today. I was concerned about how much time he'd actually spend playing in the sprinklers. I was right. He barely got wet. lol. He had fun though. He spent most of the time drawing on our driveway with chalk and dodging the sprinkles that would come from the lawn. I was cracking up. I made him throw a couple of his toys in the grass and go get them. He was smart. He'd wait for the sprinklers to shoot the other way and run like mad to get them before the sprinklers came back. Today was a good day.

2 comments:

Get Hooked said...

What a cutie!!!! Both my girls love the sprinklers and the pool. Anything to deal with water.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Your little boy is so cute! He seems to be passing the time well without his brother around to keep after him!!